5.3. THE LITURGICAL LIFE IS A SOURCE OF THE INTERIOR LIFE: THEREFORE IT IS A SOURCE OF THE APOSTOLATE

Resolution on the Liturgical Life

I want to use my Mass, Breviary, and other liturgical functions to unite myself more and more, both as MEMBER and AMBASSADOR, to the life of the Church, and thus more fully to put on Christ, and Christ crucified, especially if I am His MINISTER.

I. What Is the Liturgy?

II. What Is the Liturgical Life?

III. The Liturgical Spirit

IV. The Advantages of the Liturgical Life

a. It Helps Me to Be Permanently Supernatural in All My Acts

b. It Is a Most Powerful Aid in Conforming My Interior Life to That of Jesus Christ

c. The Liturgical Life Makes Me Live the Life of the Saints and Blessed in Heaven

V. The Practice of the Liturgical Life

a. Remote Preparation

b. Immediate Preparation

c. Doing My Liturgical Work

Ingen kommentarer: